1. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
If you are accessing, using or browsing this Website on behalf of an individual other than yourself, which may be either a natural person or an entity other than yourself:
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are at least age 18;
- You represent, warrant and covenant that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Website on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself, which by way of illustration but not limitation includes the submission and receipt of any and all Personal Information on behalf of that person or entity other than Yourself;
- You agree that We can rely on Your representation that You are authorized to engage in the activities that You conduct within the Website on behalf of that natural person or entity other than Yourself; and
Onicra make no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use outside of the India. Access to the Website from territories where its contents or purpose is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
Onicra categorise information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following:
- Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.;
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. Onicra maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, SMS updates, Telephone Calls, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
Protected Health Information: The combination of this Personal Information with health-related information provided by you with the Appointment Information shall be is called "Protected Health Information".
Onicra only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
Onicra may share Your Personal Information:
- with third parties who have agreements with us, including marketers, advertisers and other health service providers;
- if Onicra is required by law to do so, including laws outside your country of residence;
- in the event of a transfer of ownership of Onicra, merger or other similar transaction (including one in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); or
Note: However, that Onicra is not and cannot be responsible for the activities or privacy policies of any third party with whom Your Personal Information is shared.
How does Onicra use and disclose Your Protected Health Information
When you use the Appointment Services to request an appointment with a selected Healthcare Service Provider, all Protected Health Information that You submit with the Appointment Materials or created from your use of the Appointment Services is used and disclosed by Onicra as a Business Associate according to the terms of a Business Associate Agreement between us and that Healthcare Service Provider. This means that Onicra may only use and disclose your Protected Health Information on behalf of, or to provide services to, the Healthcare Service Provider for the appointment scheduling services available through the Appointment Services according to the terms of the Business Associate Agreement. There are three exceptions to this use and disclosure rule. Onicra may use and disclose your Protected Health Information:
- for its internal management and administration;
- to carry out its legal responsibilities; and
- to perform certain data aggregation services for the Healthcare Service Provider; provided that, any disclosures for our internal management and administration or to carry out our legal responsibilities are either required by law or made after Onicra obtains reasonable assurances from the person to whom the Protected Health Information is disclosed that it will be held confidentially and used or further disclosed only as required by law or for the purpose for which it was disclosed to that person.
Some of the appointment scheduling services available through the Appointment Services for a particular Healthcare Service Provider may be provided by subcontractors of Onicra. The Subcontractor must comply with the same terms and conditions for the Protected Health Information that applies to Onicra as a Business Associate of the Healthcare Service Provider.
What does Onicra do to keep Your Personal Information and Protected Health Information Secure
On this Website and within Onicra, we seek to use appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to reasonably safeguard Your Personal Information and Protected Health Information under our control from unauthorized use, release or access.
Please be advised, however, that although Onicra has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website for its users, the confidentiality and security of any communication or material transmitted to or from Onicra via this Website or e-mail cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure at any time. When disclosing any Personal Information or Protected Health Information, You should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that your use of the Internet and this Website is solely at your risk. You, alone, are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy for all Your Personal Information including Your Protected Health Information. Onicra has no responsibility or liability to anyone for the security of Your Protected Health Information or any of Your Personal Information transmitted via the Internet. Onicra urges all of its users to be careful and responsible whenever they are on-line.
If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with Onicra through this Website is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of this problem as described in the "Further questions or comments?" section below.
2. RIGHT TO COLLECT
- Onicra need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes
- Onicra use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. Onicra may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Onicra collects and stores your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our User Agreement.
Onicra collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
- comply with our obligations under law; and
- monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our User Agreement.
Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use "cookies" so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a "cookie", giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the website. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
3. GENERAL EXCEPTIONS
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- by law;
- to conduct our business;
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the User Agreement, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
Further questions or comments
Date Last Updated: 06th October, 2014